> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > What ?!
Login | Register

What ?!

Posted by Jay J on April 26th, 2000 10:03 AM
In reply to Scroll down to jim -ATS' reply that in order to be important it must be of national importance.... by keiser on April 25th, 2000 04:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

You're really getting too worked up on the Forum for what it's doing to you. As I said, I basically SUPPORTED you. Again, 'shut down' is what you are characterizing the current situation to be; not me. 2 words can't describe what I, and basically, others are saying. Again, I, and others, are basically saying to give it a rest.

Fine, post up every month. Fine, post up with an update every month. And as I said, I and others, will keep your 'experience' in mind should it happen to us. How does 'my position' make me self-centered?! I think now you're simply over-reacting, whilst looking to get even. You're sounding callous. Is that necessary?!

Jay J

PS: I'm not being nasty. (At least I'd like to think I'm not being nasty.) My threshold for sounding like I'm 'shutting you down' may be higher but I do have one. Please, give it a rest ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC