> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Well Water Pump
Login | Register

Well Water Pump

Posted by Gyla Buffington on April 11th, 2003 10:09 PM
In reply to well pumps by mike on February 15th, 2000 03:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

We just purchased a 25 year old acreage. The house is still hooked up to a well water balloon style pump. We are going to rural water but it will be a couple of months before it will get done. So in the meantime we are using the well. We have been experience alot of pressure problems. We are not sure about where or if there are filters, how the air pressure is maintained without my husband going out with his air compressor and filling it with air. The last time he filled it with air the water pressure was great but then he went back out and filled it more that over did it and blew a small pipe in the bathroom. He released the air so it would quite spewing water everywhere but since then the pressure has never been the same. HELP!! Any advice would be welcome we are on a tight budget and if we can figure out how to fix it or at least do some trouble shooting that would be great. I want to utilize all my options before we call someone. Anything would be welcome. Have a great day.
Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC