> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Well Put, 'jb' ...
Login | Register

Well Put, 'jb' ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on October 11th, 2000 09:04 PM
In reply to thoughts... by jb on October 11th, 2000 10:31 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi tnt,

Have you considered an inspection by a company that 'estimates' damages for insurance companies? I think they're listed in the Yellow Pages under FIRE RESTORATION, or something like that. A home inspector should know people in that type of business. Heck, ctc your home owner's insurance company and find out who they use as an 'independent appraiser' for estimating burned-out homes. (Try a few insurance companies in the book. SOMEONE uses them.)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC