> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Well, it is Kerosene...
Login | Register

Well, it is Kerosene...

Posted by Jim -ATS on March 21st, 2000 09:58 PM
In reply to Kero Sun Heaters by Heather on March 21st, 2000 09:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

Given the general toxicity of handling flamable liquids, let alone their potential for toxic outgasses, I would assume this is a major part of the issue, not counting the possiblity of contact burns and the like.

Like you, I didn't find anything specifically regarding these heaters, but those are my first impressions. You may find an electric space heater (like the ceramic heaters) to be a safer alternative.

Good luck in your search...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC