> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Well, I'm no expert, but,
Login | Register

Well, I'm no expert, but,

Posted by John 2000 on May 27th, 2001 05:02 PM
In reply to How to do a plum line in carpentry by Charles E. Ramsey on May 27th, 2001 04:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi" Charle, how ya doin, what you need is a thing called a water level
its a steel thing with a bubble at one or both ends, now when you put
the water level up to the wall and you think it upright, have a look at
the bubble,it its INBETWEEN the two line that are marked on then you have
it upright,...but I feel you should get a carpenter to come and do it
for you...
I myself would fix the new roof to the front of the shed, the shed will
keep the roof up, at the other end you can dig two holes and put in two
posts ( at each end on the new roof,) this will help to stop it falling
down or getting blown over, ...John 2000

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC