> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > well actually
Login | Register

well actually

Posted by pb on May 15th, 2002 08:34 PM
In reply to I need to clarify your answer by Ron J. on May 15th, 2002 06:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

the stuff in the tube or the can is glazing putty.The glazing is the glass.
of course your point is what's important: dont use caulk.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC