> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Well,
Login | Register


Posted by Steve: on February 25th, 2001 09:32 AM
In reply to Who should I call for water in basement? by Anne K on February 24th, 2001 07:31 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ann, if the leak is on one corner, I would want to know why it leaks just there. Do you have a ponding situation there? Do you need gutters or do you have a down spout there?

It leaks, of course, because of some reason the water is hanging on in that spot, you need to move it away.

In answer to your question, it seems to be a combination of several professions. I would start with a Irrigation Service that deals with drains and speciality situations like yours.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC