> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Weather Strips
Login | Register

Weather Strips

Posted by Jim -ATS on March 17th, 2000 05:24 PM
In reply to y-Shaped vinyl seal - Bottom door by Sandra May on March 17th, 2000 04:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

Most big box stores (home depot and the like) would be happy to sell you a replacement weather striping for the bottom of your storm doors, usually a strip of rubber or vinyl attached to a metal strip with five or six elongated holes in it, that you can screw to the bottom of the inside of the door.

Have fun learning the web, download my favorite search engine,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC