> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > We need more information
Login | Register

We need more information

Posted by Dodgeman on March 29th, 2000 12:54 PM
In reply to HELP!!!!!! by Juliana C on March 28th, 2000 07:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

When your teacher said hydraulic (hydrolic) did she (he) mean a fluid power device of any type? Hydraulic would imply oil or water powered. Fluid power would include air powered. Air would be much easier to work with if you have to build it from scratch.
By hinge, do you mean some type of actuator to drive the door mounted to a hinge, or does it have to be built into the hinge itself?
Does it have to open by itself and after 15 seconds close by itself? If so, it will require some valving and an external power source. (water or air pump)
Give me more information, and we can work something out.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC