> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > we have sewer smell too...please help!!
Login | Register

we have sewer smell too...please help!!

Posted by cg on October 16th, 2000 11:49 PM
In reply to oops, link didn't work... here it is... by jb on October 13th, 2000 01:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I was just scrolling through this message board and saw that someone had said that they had sewer smell...we we do too when it rains heavy and ther is water standing in the yard. Its terrible and gets so bad that if it rains hard during the night the smell will actually wake me up!! Now I have never had a septic tank or even lived in the country this normal???? Our elderly neighbour lady told me that they have the same thing!! Is this really a dangerous situation or just a very nasty thing this city girl has to get use to? I hope I dont sound too dumb here...but just cant hardly stand the smell, it makes me gagg and sick to my stomach! I turn on both showers...flush both toilets and run the water in all the sinks not to mention throw open ALL the windows!!! The smell still takes its time to go away...but this is what my husband tells me to do. Any suggestions or ideas on what we can do? Hurry and please reply...its raining out!!! Thank you!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC