> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wax
Login | Register


Posted by Jim on May 19th, 2002 03:03 PM
In reply to wax build-up by Randy on May 19th, 2002 03:33 AM [Go to top of thread]

You can get floor strippers that will take of the wax, like Armstrongs New Beginning, and then reapply Armstrongs shine keeper. both of these can be found at a flooring retailer.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC