> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Waterproof Paneling
Login | Register

Waterproof Paneling

Posted by Jim on May 7th, 2000 08:25 PM

I recently bought a home whose first floor is so close to the water level table (7") that periodically every seven years or so during the rainy season the floor would get wet. Previous owner had torn out the drywall before he and wife split and put the house on the market.
He had also tiled around the house and put in two sumps.
I want to do a wainscoting with concrete paneling. I've seen it with wood grained 6 inch boards embossed on the surface but would like a bead board type wainscoting of this concrete material. Can't recall the name of the company that manufactures it.
Perhaps someone out there can help me.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC