> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > watermark
Login | Register


Posted by B. McClellan on January 11th, 2000 02:06 PM
In reply to Water spots in finish by Henry in MI on January 8th, 2000 01:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

Its watermark I guess from steam or dampness penetrating through a table cloth from a damp paper plate onto the table. Like an idiot I ignored putting a liner under the cloth.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC