> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Waterheater
Login | Register


Posted by Morris W. Hughes on December 4th, 2002 03:29 PM
In reply to O.A. Smith Water Heater@1997 by Kathleen Carriere on August 7th, 2000 09:51 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have a waterheater at was about 5 years ago.
MH95-0071068 FGS 40 232

The dip tube is disintegrating. It is coming thru the water pipes and stopping up my faucets and the water does not stay hot long. I know that you were replacing the dip tubes. What process do I need to do to have this one replaced?
I have tried to call you at 1-800-329-0561 and I get a bussy signal all the time.

Morris Hughes

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC