> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > waterhammer
Login | Register


Posted by jc on October 27th, 2000 09:40 PM
In reply to Noisy pipes after we take showers? by Glenn on October 27th, 2000 02:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

you seem to be describing what is known as a water hammer. if you get a knocking sound after turning off a faucet the cause is high water pressure and is the sound of a pipe knocking against the stud or dry wall. you can fix it severalways but try searching Waterhammer.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC