> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > WaterCop
Login | Register


Posted by Billy on June 9th, 2002 10:08 PM
In reply to Prevent flood in laundry by Ros on June 7th, 2002 08:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

There is a product called WaterCop that will do the trick, but it may be more than you need. See below:

I have seen an ad for something similar that plugs into the same electrical outlet as your washer, and it has electronic shutoff valves for the hot/cold water. It looks like it is easier to install and less expensive than WaterCop, but it is just for washers. I can't find the ad and I can't remember the name. Happy searching, and good luck. Post back if you find it -- I may buy one myself!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC