> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Water stains on drywall
Login | Register

Water stains on drywall

Posted by Henry in MI on March 24th, 2003 08:02 AM
In reply to Laquer by Frank on March 24th, 2003 07:37 AM [Go to top of thread]

Frank, you would be better off to use shellac. You can either buy regular shellac or buy shellac plus a whitening agent that makes it easier to see where you have applied it. This also makes any colored markings on the drywall harder to see. This product is Zinnser's B-I-N. After you apply the shellac, you can paint as normal.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC