> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water spot on wooden table
Login | Register

water spot on wooden table

Posted by jenifer on March 31st, 2002 01:39 PM
In reply to Water/burn spots on table by C. Phillips on March 30th, 1998 04:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

I was using my iron on my kitchen table and when i was finished i noticed a discoloration of the wood. my table has some type of finish on it. how can i get these water marks of it and at a reasonable price and something i can do myself?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC