> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Water Quality
Login | Register

Water Quality

Posted by Joe on March 22nd, 2003 06:59 PM
In reply to particles / sediment in household water by Mike on March 22nd, 2003 05:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can take a water sample to your City Health Dept and they can test it. You also can take it to your City/State/Fed.EPA office and they could find out what is in the water and go from there....I hope this helps....If they don't help you have the option of going to the media.Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC