> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water prof paneling
Login | Register

water prof paneling

Posted by wayne mire on August 29th, 2002 10:38 AM
In reply to paneling that looks like a stone wall by R Beck on September 11th, 2000 08:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> USA website by doug seibert on 06/19/2007

I am building a room for a hot tub . I am looking for some type of paneling for the room. I know water is going to be all over. I have used treated wood everwhere but need some thing to finish the wall with, that won't coast a arm an aleg. please help

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC