> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water pressure drop
Login | Register

water pressure drop

Posted by john on December 1st, 2002 10:51 PM
In reply to testing by Jason on December 1st, 2002 09:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

they make a pasco guage with a lazy arm that screws right on your hose bib leave it on for a day and you can see the fluxuation of your water pressure over a period of time.also make sure water meter and gate valve at house are open all the way,are your water pipes copper or galvenized
could also have undersized main water,check to see if there is a pressure reducing valve on water main if so it should be adjustable probably a 25 psi to 75 psi range, you also lose .43 psi per one foot of another reply if you need more ideas.

good luck john

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC