> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Water Pressure
Login | Register

Water Pressure

Posted by Joe on April 7th, 2002 11:40 AM
In reply to plumbing question by Carol on April 7th, 2002 08:23 AM [Go to top of thread]

First of all ,how's the pressure coming into the house?You may want to call in the water company and have them check this out. If that's the problem and you need a new main into the house ask them if they do this work on the side.If not your only hope is to Call a Lic. Plumber.From there if you have Galv. Pipes then you may have to re-plum the whole house.No use doing part of the job ,get it all done.If your town alows PVC then the job may be easier and cheaper too do.Good Luck and let us know how you made out.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC