> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Water marks
Login | Register

Water marks

Posted by Wick on January 26th, 2000 11:23 AM
In reply to Wood Rot on a Maple Table by Meredith on January 26th, 2000 10:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Meridith, it sounds like you have a water stain typically
referred to as a water ring. Check out the following site
for information on removing all sorts of stains, the site is Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC