> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Water leaks
Login | Register

Water leaks

Posted by John 2000 on June 18th, 1999 05:43 PM
In reply to Device to look behind walls for water leaks? by Ron C on June 18th, 1999 04:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

One idea, cut a hole as you say under the stairs
about the size of your hand ( a little bigger) hold
a mirror in side and shine a lamp onto the mirror
you can move the mirror around and like so you could
inspect the inside.....
Or just wait till some one comes up with a better idea.
John 2000.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC