> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water heater temperature gauge
Login | Register

water heater temperature gauge

Posted by Wally K on March 29th, 2003 11:47 AM
In reply to Hot water heater problem by Jack Higbee on November 17th, 1998 04:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have looked everywhere for a simple water temperature gauge that will install in series with the outgoing half inch copper pipe from the water heater. I have seen gauges like this on boiler units, and just wanted to integrate the idea into the water heater. Can I do this, and if so, where can I find such a gauge?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC