> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water heater
Login | Register

water heater

Posted by bc on February 9th, 2001 05:53 PM
In reply to Moving hot water heater by Roscoe on February 9th, 2001 07:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

Where and how far are you moving it and is it gas or electric. As Harold suggested, most places require a gas fitter's license to hook up a gas water heater which a plumber would probably have. If it is electric and needs new wiring besides the plumbing, then talk to the plumber cause some do electrician work also for water heaters. Use a plumbing and heating/hvac company and you will be covered.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC