> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water hammer arrestor
Login | Register

water hammer arrestor

Posted by Raymond VinZant on December 9th, 2002 10:56 AM
In reply to Your Plumber Was Right..... by Dodgeman on December 8th, 2002 10:48 AM [Go to top of thread]

Water hammer arrestors are made to be installed right under the the sink between the stop valve and the compression nut. You can purchase these at your local plumbing supplier. They work very well to stop the hanmmer.
Good Luck
Ray VinZant
Master Plumber

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC