> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water hammer
Login | Register

water hammer

Posted by bc on June 19th, 2000 11:54 PM
In reply to noise in pipes by Liz on June 19th, 2000 07:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

Try control f and search for pipes. We have talked about this before. Sounds like the washer in the stop valve you closed is stuck and you need to replace the stop valve. Second choice is the toilet ballcock. Always look for any valve recently opened and closed when dealing with water hammer.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC