> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water furnace
Login | Register

water furnace

Posted by Diana Sue Farmer on March 5th, 2003 03:45 PM
In reply to How to refill my radiator/heating system?? by Stevie on September 29th, 2002 04:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

we have purchased an old house that has a american
standard gas boler G29-FG series 2BJ3, american raditor & standard sanitary
corp. new York. it also says Honeywell. we need to
know who to contact for check of safety and if it
is possible to add central air to it. please help.
606-546-9078 home
606-545-7406 work
thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC