> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water drainage
Login | Register

water drainage

Posted by Brenda Dinger on October 16th, 2002 03:29 PM
In reply to Foundation by Premiere Plan Designs, Inc on July 14th, 2000 02:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

My boyfriend tells me that in Long Island where he is from they have these things that attach to the bottom of a downspout and unroll ... when it rains to sprinkle the water over the yard. Then when it isn't raining they roll back up... Do you know what these are and how I would find them. Thank you, could you email the answer to me please.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC