> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water damage
Login | Register

water damage

Posted by Eric on February 17th, 2003 01:28 PM
In reply to water damage by eddie on November 19th, 2002 11:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

first thing make sure there are proper flashings around roof areas, like kick out flashings, window flashings and or sill flashings on windows. The proper caulking is a urethane based caulking by Tremco. Either a dymonic or dymeric caulking should be used. Both are urethane based for stucco.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC