> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > water damage
Login | Register

water damage

Posted by Jim on October 5th, 2000 07:26 PM
In reply to replace lineoleum in bathroom by Betty Raiford on October 2nd, 2000 10:12 AM [Go to top of thread]

If the damage isn't to bad you can use a polyester resin ( BONDO ). There also is a portland based product called ARDEX feather finish. GOOD LUCK

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC