> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Water Alarm Supplier....
Login | Register

Water Alarm Supplier....

Posted by Dodgeman on March 3rd, 2003 06:02 PM
In reply to News to me by tomh on March 3rd, 2003 01:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

I found my old box that my detectors came in and found out they were from Zircon.
Mine is a model 64003 and is called a water detector, but that was back in 1994 or so. I did a quick Google search and found they are now called "leak alert" but they look the same. They are about the size of a deck of cards. Here is the link:
Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC