> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Water
Login | Register


Posted by Daniel E. Fall on April 22nd, 2003 10:22 PM
In reply to mold in basement by jody wegener on April 22nd, 2003 08:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

You'll need to get to the source of the problem. Mold thrives on moisture. It isn't really possible to give suggestions without knowing the cause of the trouble.

A couple of recs. Run A/C more. Run a dehumidifier (costs about 30-60 a month in elec.), add an exhaust fan for the basement (this does work, and is cheaper than dehum.)

Can't say much more, no chemicals will resolve this issue.

Post reasons, and we can provide solutions.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Mold by Rosalind Smith  8/29/03 08:28 PM
  • Mold by Rosalind Smith  8/29/03 08:28 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC