> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > washer not draining?
Login | Register

washer not draining?

Posted by jackie wahlig on November 18th, 2002 10:11 AM

have problem with washer - it smells so strong all the time it burns my eyes/lungs - even theclothes coming out after washing and drying irritate my eyes. we use a simple detergent. Dont know if its because its ot draining right (the clothes are always sticky feeling out of washer...or if its because i tried washing some perfumed clothes and dry cleaned clothes and whatever got in there just doesnt come out. have tried washing empty loads with just baking soda and vinegar to get smell out but cant get it perhaps its not drying right. also my bedroom floors fill up with a strange blue dust almost like dryer lint. we even have the heat vent and cool ar exchange covered and the floors constantly fill up with the blue dust???? is this somehow coming from the dryer? no other place in the house gets this blue colored dust/lint? please advise - i have to wash my clothes all by hand because i cant stand the strong burning i get in my eyes and lungs from the clothes after being washed. desparate - plz answer

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

• try this by Moderator, Steve  11/18/02 05:22 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC