renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Warranty...
Login | Register

Warranty...

Posted by Terry on March 28th, 2000 10:10 PM
In reply to craftsman hand tool warranty by tim milburn on March 25th, 2000 11:48 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Tony...
I live in Port Richey, Fl.. I went through a very long and messed up ordeal over the same exact problem and never did get satisfaction...
Never will, Bob can't pull the strings dude...
After the crap they put me through I traded all my tools in for Huskey with a tear in my eye...
The whole organization let me down... I also tried to talk to lawyers and news stations without any success... They won... I would not buy another craftsman tool unless my local store gave me an apology, traded my Huskies back in for Craftsman, proved to me that they would honor the warranty in the future and threw in one of the tool chest sets for all my trouble's... I don't see that happening any time soon... If you want to read some of what I went through heres a link, http://boards.talkcity.com/sears/boards.cgi?14@48.N4Hyhs76^10@.ee6ba85 ,
Hope you have better luck dude but I'll tell you one thing Husky honors thier warranty "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" plus they will take your craftsman tools and replace them with thier own...
They are what craftsman claim to be....
Sorry its not what you wanted to hear...
Terry....

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC