> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Warped countertop
Login | Register

Warped countertop

Posted by thiggy Moderator on June 1st, 2006 10:40 PM
In reply to Warped formica countertop by hap5353 on June 1st, 2006 08:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 3 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Warped formica countertop by thiggy on 06/03/2006

If the warpage is in the plywood substrate, you probably will not be able to adequately repair the counter by simply gluing and clamping it. Most likely, you will just need to replace the entire countertop. How extensive is the damage? Is it just lifting laminate at the front edge of the counter, or is it a big bubble in the field of the laminate? A bit more detail will help us have a better idea how to advise you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC