> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Warped Bottom cabinet shelves
Login | Register

Warped Bottom cabinet shelves

Posted by LG on March 3rd, 2003 08:20 PM

I am not sure if this is where to ask this question.
I have been trying to find a way to replace the bottom of my kitchen cabinets which are warping. The board is fixed into the cabinet and I don't want to replace the cabinets, they are in excellent condition.
There has to be an easy solution, if anyone has any ideas.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • hmmm. by Moderator, Steve  3/3/03 08:44 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC