> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Warner Electric Paint Remover (heat plate)
Login | Register

Warner Electric Paint Remover (heat plate)

Posted by Joe Forsythe on November 20th, 2002 09:39 AM
In reply to Warner Paint Removers by Scott Jones on July 11th, 2001 03:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

5 of 7 people found this post helpful

After searching the internet for a couple of hours I found the Warner #382 electric paint removal tool (referred to as a heat plate) at Paintpros USA. I believe they are located in Chicago. The website is
NOTE: This heat plate is apparently assumed to be used by professionals.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC