> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > walls and ceilings
Login | Register

walls and ceilings

Posted by Rebecca Houston on February 26th, 2003 08:10 PM
In reply to Fixing damaged textured walls and hinding the damage by Burt Eichen on October 30th, 1997 11:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

We have had our foundation repaired which has left major cracks and bulges and the like in every wall in the house, not to mention problems with the ceilings. I was wondering if there was some sort of cover up that can be put in a house on top of the walls i.e. some type of boards or something that looks like planks or boards. Maybe I should go with a textured wall. Advise please.

thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC