> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Walls....
Login | Register


Posted by Rip on December 6th, 2000 06:30 PM
In reply to wall in moblie home by Angela on December 6th, 2000 05:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

These walls are actually drywall sheets that have the wallpaper glued to them from the manufacturer. There is no way you can strip the paper off. Your best bet is to clean the walls with something mild and make sure they are free of dirt and oils. Same with the kitchen cabinets..They are made of either wood or particle board with "wallpaper", that has a painted on wood grain pattern, glued on at the factory. There may be a type of paint that will adhere to these type of surfaces but I don't know of any off hand. Ask your local paint retailer about this...
....good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC