> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > WALLPAPER
Login | Register


Posted by Teresa Ray on January 25th, 2001 03:23 PM
In reply to wallpaper removal and/or covering wallpaper by Amy Traub on July 12th, 1998 08:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

You could probably do that, but then you've got a bigger mess if you want to redecorate in the future. You can buy a great wallpaper/border removal product called Dif at Home Depot or Lowe's. Then go to the Dif website for detailed instructions on how to use it. It is a non-toxic liquid product that you mix with water. I used it and it worked great for me. You either sponge or spray it on, let it penetrate, re-apply, let penetrate, and peel off old wallpaper. The key is to wet (not saturate to dripping) well and let it penetrate before you try to get the paper off. Use leftover product to clean residual glue from walls. Hope this helps!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC