> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wallpaper
Login | Register


Posted by Jim on October 26th, 2000 08:24 PM
In reply to Base for wallpaper by Jim N. on October 26th, 2000 02:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

The name you are looking for is liner paper this is a heavy paper that can go over such things as paneling, and hide the imperfectionsin the wall.
you can find it at any wallpaper store.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC