> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wallpaper
Login | Register


Posted by Rose on August 14th, 2000 10:41 AM

I have some wallpaper that because of a ceiling leak came away from the wall i will rewet it so i can smooth it out again, but what kind of glue can i use? I think wall cover adhesive will not be strong enough.
does any one know of any type of glue that is stronger and will work on damp wallpaper?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC