> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wallcovering
Login | Register


Posted by Julie Landsperger on November 7th, 1999 04:12 PM
In reply to Faux finish Floors-Torn Paper by Craig Sorenson on March 22nd, 1999 12:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am looking for a way to cover dark paneling for
a kitchen/dining room. I am going to paint the
cabinets white, and the floor is going to be black
and white marbelized Armstrong tile (12" X 12").
There is a fireplace in brick with a dark mantle
above. Thank you for any input. I need help.

Julie Landsperger

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC