> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wall Texturing
Login | Register

Wall Texturing

Posted by David Katz on August 4th, 1999 07:52 AM

I was in FL visiting my dad and in his home they did a tehcnique on the walls called knockdown texture. It seems this is popular and the builders use a technique on the walls.

I live in NJ and they have not heard of this type of process. Can you explain how to do this so I can have this process done in my home.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC