> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wall Texture
Login | Register

Wall Texture

Posted by Ann on October 17th, 2002 06:37 PM

I am looking for information on a technique used to texture walls. I believe joint compound was used, but if anyone know anything about Aquastone, let me know. But my main question is the technique that you stipple the joint compound and then knock it down into circular patterns. I've seen it twice on ceilings, and want to know how to mix the joint compound and technique to apply to wall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC