> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > wall registers
Login | Register

wall registers

Posted by Jeannine Marquardt on July 20th, 2000 10:30 PM
In reply to Heat duct grilles and cold air return grilles by Henry in MI on April 11th, 1999 10:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

I bought an older home and can't find the same size
wall registers anywhere. The size I need is 12x4.5.
Any suggestions? The brand I have is General Electric.
Any help would be appreciated.
(I know I can strip them and spray paint, but there's about
4 coats of paint on them now)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC