> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wall Register
Login | Register

Wall Register

Posted by Steve Rotenberg on January 9th, 2003 08:12 PM
In reply to wall registers by Jeannine Marquardt on July 20th, 2000 10:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have an heat/air vent that comes into the kitchen below the sink. The dimensions are 12" x 3". There is very little space (width wise) for a vent cover as it would butt up against the bottom of the sink cabinetry. I do have space along the length. I am in need of a VENT COVER as it was missing when we bought the house. To date, I have been unable to find a vent cover that will fit the dimensions 3" x 12". Please advise me what to do.


Steve Rotenberg

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC