> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Wall patching
Login | Register

Wall patching

Posted by Mike C on April 24th, 2003 09:36 PM
In reply to Patching a wall by Money Pit on April 23rd, 2003 09:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

Another option are Drywall Patching Clips (made by U.S. Gypsum). I found these at Home Depot (in West Palm Beach, FL) and they are basically formed metal clips that allow you to mount a small patch of drywall using just drywall screws (included) tape and mud cover. Very convenient for small patches. However, I was not able to get these at my (now) local HD in Conn. - you may have to search beyond HD...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC